Are you currently being chased for a debt owed by – Stirling Park | Scott & Co | Walker Love | Alex M Adamson ?
A Scottish Protected Trust Deed may be a solution!
If you have had the charming Sheriff Officers at your door recently chasing you for a debt owed or council tax arrears & don’t know what to do next a Scottish Protected Trust Deed may be a solution.
A Scottish Protected Trust Deed can offer various benefits when dealing with Sheriff Officers;
- Can remove or prevent an Direct Earnings Order (wage arrestment)
- Can stop/prevent legal action (such as stop court action or prevent you from being evicted if rent arrears)
- Can stop all contact from your creditors (no phone call, texts, letters or nasty visits to your home)
- Can prevent them arresting your bank account
- Can prevent them making you bankrupt
- Please note this may effect your credit file
So if you find yourself owing money & have Sheriff Officers chasing you for anything from council tax arrears to unpaid bills, do not struggle on, forget the stress & allow us to see if we can help!
For free debt help in Scotland, please do not hesitate to get in touch;
Leave your details on our site for a friendly staff member to get in touch – click here