Are you currently financially struggling & also are behind on your rent?
Do you owe your local council or housing association rent arrears & don’t know where to turn as you have any debts outstanding?
Many Scottish residents find themselves struggling with rent arrears with a local housing association or council with the added pressure of having to pay other unsecured debts.
Whilst the best thing in any rent arrears situation is to try and resolve with the landlord such as your local council or housing association, having other debts can cause added stress.
Here at Scottish Trust Deed we help many Scottish residents daily with unsecured debts with rent arrears looming also, so the answer is YES you can included rent arrears from your local council or housing association in a Scottish Protected Trust Deed!
So who qualifies?
Do you meet the following criteria;
- Scottish resident
- Currently struggling financially
- Have £5,000 of unsecured debt or more
If yes then you may qualify for a Scottish Protected Trust Deed which can offer the benefits, such as;
- Write off up to 75% of your unsecured debt (this can include rent arrears, council tax arrears & over payments from HMRC or DWP)
- Be debt free in just four years paying back only what you can afford each month
- Keep your home & car
- Stop all contact from your creditors
- Stop all legal action, earning arrestments & bank arrestments
- Freeze all interest & charges
Please note this may effect your credit file & we do not charge you fees!
If you would like to know more or want to check your eligibility for a Scottish Protected Trust Deed, please do not hesitate to get in touch;
Call us – 01418460113
Email us – email@example.com
Leave your details for us to give you a call/email – Click here